Sunday, October 9, 2011

R.I.P. Spintendo

Well Im not sure whether to be really sad or really angry. I dont know what happened here. Two days ago it was running fine with no problems...but now it will power on but no video will come up. I've tried both the dvi and hdmi and both give me the same result...nothing. I've tried unhooking everything one at a time to troubleshoot and I still get nothing. I'm so frustrated because I've put so much effort and $ into this thing only to have the motherboard die!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhh...hh.h.......

Well back to the drawing board I guess. If you have any ideas please hit me up.

2 comments:

  1. I know it's a few months old, but if your mini ITX board has an expansion slow (PCI-E or just PCI) you can get a new gfx card in it that supports hdmi, you can also get 90 degree converts so the card will turn 90 degrees, but either way it'll be a tough fit and you may have to rearrange the mobo. I've built one of these myself, though very different from yours.

    --Corl45

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip. I actually considered it,but then decided to make zotac send me a new board instead since it was still under warrenty. So I actually have everything i need to finish it, but just haven't had the time.

    ReplyDelete