Friday, September 23, 2011

I just got Zapped!

No it wasn't an electric shock I just received. It's the Nintendo ZAPPER!!!! Yeah!

Just picked one of these up while I'm waiting for my N64 chip to come. Which should be sometime next week. Ahhhh... the good old Nintendo Zapper. Not only did it look awesome, but the trigger clicking was amazing. To rig this bad boy up to the NES I'll be using the AimTrak kit from Ultimarc So it should be epic to say the least.

In other news...I'm considering(which usually means I'll be doing) a 4 score NSB hub. If you are wondering what the heck a 4 score is...I'll show ya.

With this bad boy I'd be able to have 4 players. Now how awesome would that be! Bomberman...here I come!

Just recently made the worst trade ever in the history of video games. While on my search for an N64 controller, I had purchased another (this time working) Nintendo with Blades of Steel for $5. I had soon come had soon come to realize that there wasn't any N64 controllers as I scoured this huge flea market. Upon leaving I had ended up finding one. The only problem was is that it was with the system. I ended up having to trade my NES and $10 for the stupid thing...just the controller...not the system. Which makes me the biggest idiot ever for doing it. I could of easily sold the Nintendo for a minimum of $25.

That wraps up today's post. Hopefully the next one will be full of N64 controller goodness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment