Monday, January 16, 2012

Final Tear Down...Hopefully

Well here is the final tear down...at least I sure as heck hope it is. I can tear this bad boy down while being blind folded and hung upside down.

I re-soldered my power connectors and added some shrink tubing as well to make it a little more seamless. Turned out quite nice...especially since the soldering number I did on it the first time around was absolutely horrendous.


I also added a grill finally and added some shrink tube around the NSB connections as well.


And last but not least...I removed the piece of credit card I used for a backing for the power supply and added a thick piece of plastic.

Also as I mentioned before I replaced my standard hard drive with this nice new Sandisk SSD.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll have more to post. Possibly even the cartridge art.

0 comments:

Post a Comment