Thursday, October 23, 2014

StarKade Rework

Well as with most of my projects the StarKade was never fully finished. But with my new job I'll have plenty of time to finish my projects. Starting with the StarKade. After scouring the internet more indepth I was finally able to figure out RetroPie. I could never get the controls to change and really didnt know where to start. After reading quite a bit I found the files I needed to edit and with a little bit of luck I was able to get it to work. The Sega controls were never setup with a default joystick. I configured mine to work with A usb nes controller.

Roms are another thing I figured out. I think there is a bug in the retropie build the screws with the rom path and will only launch the first set of roms you add. If you try to go back and add more it will see the roms, but is unable to launch them. To fix this you must put the full path to the roms in the es_systems.cfg file.

It's very dark but here is a shot of Genesis working.

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment